Dear WEST members,

The Western Regional Storage Trust (WEST) is pleased to announce a new email list and blog, WESTINFO-L!

In an effort to improve and streamline communications, WESTINFO-L has been designed to disseminate general information and announcements about WEST to both members and the general public. Through WESTINFO-L, we'll be communicating updates about WEST including information about current WEST archive cycles, operations and planning. We'll also be notifying members about upcoming meetings, webinars and information sessions. WESTINFO-L content will first be distributed via blog posts on the WEST website<http://www.cdlib.org/services/west/>; the WESTINFO-L listserv will then aggregate and deliver links to WEST's blog posts in a monthly email.

Along with the addition of WESTINFO-L, we have also restructured the WEST website to now include links for subscribing/unsubscribing to all WEST listservs<http://www.cdlib.org/services/west/members/>. We hope this will make updating your institution contact information much easier. Please note that the Primary Contacts and Collections email lists have been merged into a single Primary Contacts list.

And as always, if you have any questions you can contact the WEST project team: Emily ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Lizanne ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Danielle ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Sincerely,
Emily
--
Emily Stambaugh