Dear WEST members,

The Western Regional Storage Trust (WEST) is pleased to announce a new email list and blog, WESTINFO-L!

In an effort to improve and streamline communications, WESTINFO-L has been designed to disseminate general information and announcements about WEST to both members and the general public. Through WESTINFO-L, we’ll be communicating updates about WEST including information about current WEST archive cycles, operations and planning. We’ll also be notifying members about upcoming meetings, webinars and information sessions. WESTINFO-L content will first be distributed via blog posts on the WEST website; the WESTINFO-L listserv will then aggregate and deliver links to WEST’s blog posts in a monthly email.

Along with the addition of WESTINFO-L, we have also restructured the WEST website to now include links for subscribing/unsubscribing to all WEST listservs. We hope this will make updating your institution contact information much easier. Please note that the Primary Contacts and Collections email lists have been merged into a single Primary Contacts list.

And as always, if you have any questions you can contact the WEST project team: Emily ([log in to unmask]), Lizanne ([log in to unmask]) or Danielle ([log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,

Emily

--

Emily Stambaugh

WEST Program Manager

http://www.cdlib.org/services/west/

To unsubscribe from the WESTINFO-L list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ucop.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=WESTINFO-L&A=1