[Artstor]<http://lyris.artstor.org:81/t/7518/4196064/7/4/>

[http://www.artstor.org/info/images/email/email-3-header-end-2.gif]

Earlier today we experienced some technical difficulties with Artstor Digital Library and Shared Shelf. The issues are now resolved and both Artstor Digital Library and Shared Shelf are now available. We sincerely apologize for the interruption and any inconvenience this may have caused.

In order to ensure stability, we will need to perform some additional work on the servers today from approximately 2-3 pm PT. Shared Shelf and Artstor will be unavailable during this time. We will send further notices prior to the downtime and when the system is back up.

Many thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,
Artstor User Services

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California