Greetings;
We have received the above release for installation into production prior to the first compute paying May benefits (i.e., the BW ending April 11).

Functionally this release will update the Bargaining unit table to reflect that benefits end on the last day of the separation month for UPTE HX.

We will also apply processing to set the coverage end dates for employees with separation date after 4/1/2015.

We intend to apply this to all affected campuses on 4/2/2015.

As always if you have questions, comments or concerns please let us know.

Thanks!