We’ve received the following announcement that the East View resources are available again.  See below.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

-j.

Jayne Dickson

CDL Information Services

California Digital Library

University of California

510.987.0550

May 6, 2015

Dear Customer,

Access to the the China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI) database platform available at http://eng.oversea.cnki.net and http://gb.oversea.cnki.net has been restored.

Thank you for your patience in this matter, and we apologize again for any inconvenience this interruption may have caused. Please contact [log in to unmask] with any further questions, or if you are still experiencing issues with access.

Best regards,
East View Information Services