[cid:image002.png@01D08720.D936E0E0]

At the present time, there are problems with UC-eLinks functionality when starting in PubMed.  When you click the UC-eLinks button on a PubMed citation, the subsequent UC-eLinks menu is missing the Title & Source information along with any links to the online full text.  Additionally, links to the campus OPACs are missing.  See below.  The link to check holdings in Melvyl resolves to the Melvyl home page.

[cid:image001.png@01D08720.6FC1F5F0]
We've reported these problems to the PubMed Helpdesk for investigation and correction.

We'll send additional CDLAlerts as soon as new information is available.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California