From: CDLAlert List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margery Tibbetts
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 4:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLAlert: Oxford Journal access issues

Hi

Yesterday Oxford Journals online started using https instead of http. They are aware of the access problems being experienced by users and are working on fixing the problem but don’t have an ETA yet..

The recommended work around from OUP is “using the IE browser and manually adding an “s” (the extra security layer to the http) to access journals”

Users can also try the following in UC-eLinks:

Either click the "remove the frame" link at the very top of the page OR click “ucelinks menu” at the top and then click the “get full text from oxford” link.

From the non-framed Oxford page try change the URL from http to https.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Thanks,

Margery Tibbetts

California Digital Library