Greetings;
We have received the above release for installation at all hosted campuses.

This release incorporates some small changes to the core PPS application to address incidents found in various PPS instances.

1) Changes the PAN process so that the PAN notifications processing does not insert bad information into the distributions table.
2) Prevents PPS from recalculating an employee's PIE (period of initial eligibility) when their birth date is changed.

Please approve at your pleasure, although we would like to install this on April 5, 2016 if possible,

As always if you have questions, comments, concerns or just want to talk, let us know!

Thanks!