From: CDLAlert List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alison Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 4:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT UPDATE: UC-eLinks issue/slowness from PubMed; fix scheduled Sunday 3/12/2017

Hello,

The vendor for UC-eLinks has identified the problem with PubMed links and has scheduled a fix to install early Sunday morning.

Please share this information with your colleagues.  We will send a follow-up email when the fix has been confirmed.

Alison Ray
Systems Analyst
California Digital Library
University of California - Office of the President
415 20th Street, 4th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612-2901
Phone: (510) 987-0419
Alison Ray [mailto:[log in to unmask]]