From: CDLAlert List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jayne Dickson
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CDLALERT: Many ProQuest resources are currently unavailable

Currently, ProQuest databases (such as PsycINFO, GeoRef, etc.) and any other resource on the search.proquest.com platform, are not available.  When you try to access one of these databases, you get the following message:

search.proquest.com is currently experiencing connectivity issues due to an Amazon Web Services outage<https://status.aws.amazon.com/>. ProQuest is in direct communication with Amazon in hopes to resolve this as soon as possible. There is no current ETA.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact ProQuest Technical Support:
1.800.889.3358 (within the United States and Canada)
800 4997 4111 (outside the United States and Canada)
View all international toll-free support numbers<http://www.proquest.com/go/globalnumbers>

For the latest updates, subscribe to the ProQuest blog<http://www.proquest.com/blog/pqblog> or follow our Twitter feed<https://www.twitter.com/proquest>.

Note:  Other ProQuest-hosted subdomains (congressional.* and literature.*) appear to be working.

We will send a follow-up message when the ProQuest resources are available once again.  Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California