[cid:image002.png@01D2D088.C6FFACA0]

OCLC resources (e.g., WorldCat Local, WorldCat Discovery, FirstSearch, etc.) will be unavailable from 7 p.m. (PDT) Saturday, May 20 to 4:00 a.m. (PDT) Sunday, May 21, for maintenance scheduled to upgrade our storage systems.  This system maintenance will impact all OCLC services except Hosted  EZproxy.

While we schedule maintenance on dates and times to minimize service disruption, we recognize that this work will impact some users. We apologize for any disruption this may cause.

Please share this information with your colleagues.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California