[cid:image001.png@01D30B77.85B98CA0]
As part of ongoing work to maintain and advance our systems, we will be performing a disaster recovery exercise on 5-6 August that will require system downtime.
This work will be done in our U.S. data center and will impact all OCLC services. While we schedule maintenance on dates and times to minimize service disruption, we recognize that this work will impact users. We apologize for any disruption this may cause.
System Downtime Window:
United States Data Center: Saturday, 5 August 2017, 8:00 PM PDT-Sunday, 6 August 2017, 5:00 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions about this upcoming event, please contact your local customer support team<http://oc.lc/support>.

Please share this information with your colleagues.  Thanks.

Jayne Dickson
CDL Information Services
California Digital Library
University of California