Greetings!
For the campuses who have BX and PX units we have received the above release to update the Fair Share Fee and Conscientious Objectors payroll deduction amounts as follows:

For the covered BX Unit decrease the Fair Share Fee and Conscientious Objectors payroll deduction amount from 1.20% to 1.16%.
For the covered PX unit decrease the Fair Share Fee and Conscientious Objectors payroll deduction amount from 1.22% to 1.17%.

This change has no impact on the functional operations of these units.

The change is required to be in place prior to the compute for the pay cycle ending 8/12/17 is computed.

Our intent is to install these rate changes on 8/14/17 in advance of that BW cycle.

As always if you have questions, comments, concerns or a general communication please let us know.

Thanks!