Greetings;
This release will change the information provided to the State of California Controllers office.  The change to the annual file we provide that office will report only the normal pension cost in the “Defined Benefit: Employer’s Share” column. Unfunded liability payments will be excluded.

The release is date mandated, ans so we would like to install for all locations as soon as possible.

This change has no effect on function payroll or HR work.

We would like approval as soon as possible.

As always we will welcome the questions, comments, or concerns you may have.

Thanks!