Greetings all;
It is with some sadness, but also with some pride, that I write today.  As I am sure you are all aware that, with PPS processing of the 2020 W2s, we have reached the end of payroll processing for the University of California in PPS.  We will be continuing to provide inquiry access to the data and as a part of our Mainframe decommissioning project will be moving key data to a new archive solution.

At this point most of the PPS staff has been moved to other areas but we remain committed to assisting you as needed.

As always if you have questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me

Christopher Scott

Applications Manager

Payroll Support Systems

University of California, Office of the President

Cell – (510) 410-1199