Dear all,

I am forwarding the request below from my colleague Rebecca Metzger. Please
feel free to answer to the list or directly to Rebecca.

Best,
Lidia

***

Dear Scholarly Communication CKG,

I am the chair of UCSB Library's new Open & Affordable Course Materials
Committee. Since there is no OER-related CKG at this time, I hope you don't
mind me sending this query to your list. Open Education Week is coming up
on March 7-11. I am wondering whether any UC Libraries are planning virtual
programming (eg. webinars, panel discussions, etc.) that can be opened up
to other UCs? We don't think we will be able to produce our own programming
yet this year, but would love to promote Open Education Week and your
events to our faculty/students/staff, if you are accepting registrations.

I hope that you will forward this inquiry to whomever in your organization
might be able to respond.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Metzger
AUL Learning & Engagement
UCSB Library
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 805-893-2674

* * *

*Lidia Uziel*, Ph.D., MLIS

*Associate University Librarian*

*for Research Resources and Scholarly Communication*

Library - Room 3598

Tel. 805-893-5767

Email: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
[image: UC Santa Barbara]