WEST_Logo.png

WESTinfo

Summer 2023 Newsletter

Click to Subscribe

http://www.cdlib.org/west

WEST has had a very busy summer! We have welcomed four new members to the trust network (as well as a new consortial membership) while also working on in-depth strategic planning for the Future of WEST. Through all of this, we have been making steady progress updating the AGUA decision support tool to improve navigation and discovery of WEST-generated reports and to enhance existing collection comparison tools to provide more flexibility for members in their local projects.

Please follow the links below to check out the full posts on the WESTinfo blog.

All the best,

The WEST Project Team

Do you have a topic you would like to read about in WEST blog posts and the newsletter? Are you interested in writing a guest blog post on your work with WEST or shared print in general? Please let us know! Email Anna Striker at [log in to unmask]" data-auth="NotApplicable" id="OWAce3140b9-874a-6fbb-182d-7b5a5ef41e44" class="OWAAutoLink"> [log in to unmask].

To unsubscribe from the WESTINFO-L list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ucop.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=WESTINFO-L&A=1