Hi all,

The CKG Wiki space that we use for our meeting notes and other things is still unavailable for users outside of UCSF. This does not only apply to the ScholComm Wiki, but all other CKGs as well.

I’m in touch with the Wiki administrator who explained that they have to fix some security issues. She estimates that it will take +/- 6 weeks to make the Wiki available for non-UCSF users again.

Martha and I will meet tomorrow to prepare our next meeting and to discuss what temporary solution we can have. A Google Doc is most likely, but if you have any great suggestions please let us know. The Wiki administration is aware of how widely the WIKI is used across the UC campuses and they work under the assumption that it will be back. But should it not be back for the February meeting we might discuss alternatives.

Best

Michael

Michael Ladisch

Scholarly Communication Officer