All,
Show Table of Contents

Eric Lopatin
Thu, 5 Nov 2020 23:09:22 +0000
Hello all,

This list has been dormant for quite some time. Many of us have met. But in case we haven’t, I’m Eric Lopatin, the services manager for Merritt. It’s good to meet you, virtually!

As many folks are probably aware, today is World Digital Preservation Day<https://www.dpconline.org/events/world-digital-preservation-day>. There are many good posts<https://twitter.com/hashtag/WorldDigitalPreservationDay> bubbling up in the larger digital preservation community. On that note, the Merritt team would like to bring your attention to one in particular, which reviews recent development efforts to make Merritt a more streamlined and resilient preservation system<https://uc3.cdlib.org/2020/11/05/streamlining-merritt-microservice-configuration/>.

[More ...]
No Replies
Perry Willett
Wed, 22 Aug 2018 21:14:20 +0000
Some recent Merritt news to announce. Merritt and Dash have been certified by CoreTrustSeal as a trustworthy repository. You can read more about what this means here:
http://uc3.cdlib.org/2018/08/22/merritt-and-dash-certified-as-trustworthy-repositories/

Thanks to the Merritt team, particularly Stephen Abrams, for all their work on the certification process.

We wanted to add information about the certification to the Merritt home page, and decided to update the UI. We updated some content, and now have a responsive design that will work on your phone and other devices. We also improved the accessibility. Have a look:
https://merritt.cdlib.org

[More ...]
Show Replies 1 Reply
Perry Willett
Wed, 11 Jul 2018 23:02:13 +0000
Hi all,

I'm going on vacation starting Friday July 20, through Monday Aug 21. Please send any support requests to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, which will be monitored by CDL staff. We will respond to your requests, but please be a little patient if we don't respond right away. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks, and have a great summer,

[More ...]
No Replies
Perry Willett
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:30:18 +0000
I'll generate the Merritt billing information for FY 2016/2017 and send to you next week. Once you've had a chance to look at it, I'll pass it along to the CDL business office to begin the recharge process. Let me know if you have any questions. Best wishes,

Perry Willett
California Digital Library
No Replies
Perry Willett
Wed, 8 Mar 2017 18:02:05 +0000
We're seeing normal download speeds from SDSC this morning. We haven't determined what caused the problem yesterday; SDSC reported no problems. We'll continue to monitor it, and please contact us if you experience slow downloads (or any other problem). Sorry for the inconvenience. Best wishes,