CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:39:36 -0700
We have received another control table update for immediate install.  There will be several of these in the next few days.

This release contains Control Table updates to support newly deployed grades in MSP and Career Tracks. The DET
table will be updated to change validation of “grade level” to a lookup on the CTT.

The CTT table will be updated with a list of valid grades (campus specific)

Our target is to install these by the end of the week.

Thanks!