CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:00:59 -0800
As you are aware the R2091 which supports the changes to medical plans for 2014 includes execution of a program to move employees from the discontinued plans to the core medical plans if they did not choose a plan during open enrollment.

You should have received a report yesterday of affected employees at your campus.  We asked that you review this so that we can execute the version of this process that actually moves employees onto core medical on 12/10/13 (Tonight).

Please be aware that unless we receive a request to hold off this update we will apply it tonight.  Please also be aware that the release explicitly requests that this process be run prior to each compute this month.

Christopher Scott
UCOP - Hosted Applications Manager
(510) 987-0131