CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2013 14:04:34 -0800
Greetings;

As you know the Annual Base Benefits project identified some additional work required prior to final calculation of the base rates.  This release addresses the annual salary base recalculation that occurs in January. Modifications have been made to zero out salary bases for employees having only work-without-salary or by-agreement appointments as well modifications to handle DOS codes used for HSCP.

We will implement this prior to the ABA / BOTH process in January.

Your prompt attention will be greatly helpful in insuring we get this installed in time.

As always if you want specific testing performed as part of the install of this release, please let your campus support person know.

Thanks and have a great holiday!