CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 09:11:41 -0700
Good morning all!

As part of our continuing efforts to improve our processes here, and also improve
security we are planning to change the way that you access the Base PPS
release datatsets (PAYDIST).

Currently some campuses use the ID PAYFTP to access these dataset, and after
we modify the process this mechanism will fail.

If you currently use the PAYFTP ID to access release datasets please let me
know.

Thanks
Christopher Scott