CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Jim Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:06:53 -0700
Release 1979 provides a one-time program, PPOT1979, to generate one-time
lump sum payments for eligible members of the HX bargaining unit as specified
in the bargaining contract ratified October 29, 2010, between UPTE and UC.

Please see the release documents for specifics regarding eligibility and
calculation of payments.

As with other recent one-time payment processes, this release provides:

- FT payment transactions broken out by employee primary pay schedule.

- A tab-delimited audit file.  We'll make available as:
PP*.R1979.ELECFILE.USR

- A file for processing through the PPS costing process if you desire.

- A warning and control report which will identify employees with eligible
appointments but no eligible distributions.  The report will display record
counts and dollar totals broken out by pay period.

There are no table updates.

If you would like to use a batch number other than the program-generated
batch number of 599, please let me know the batch number(s) you would like
to use.

These payments are date mandated, and should be paid on these primary
cycles:

BW with pay period end date of 05/28/2011
SM with pay period end date of 05/31/2011
MO with pay period end date of 06/30/2011

May we have your OK to install?

Thanks.
-JXC