CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:49:58 -0700
Payroll Release 1980 is a date mandated update to the Systems Parameter
Table to establish new CalPERS employer rates, specifally parameter numbers
130 and 131.

The timing of installation instructions are to apply these changes after the
processing of May earnings, and before running any compute for June
earnings.  With that in mind, I'd like to schedule this parameter table update
for Monday evening, June 6.   At that time, all May computes and monthly
reporting will have been completed for all of our UCOP hosted locations.

May I have your permission to schedule and run the parameter table updates?

Thanks,
-JXC