CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:05:10 -0700
Payroll Release 1981 is a date mandated update to the Benefits Rates Table
(BRT) to update the table with new rates for the NX unit as agreed to in the
ratification of May 27, 2011.

According to the release installation instructions, the new NX rates should be
applied to the BRT prior to the first compute in which deductions are taken for
July 2011 benefits.  I'd like to schedule this table update for all locations on
Monday evening, June 6.

May I have your permission to schedule the table update?

Thanks,
-JXC