CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:26:48 -0800
Greetings;
As part of the regular Year End activity we receive a release of table updates for application during the year end freeze.

We have this release in had, and the changes will be applied, as usual, during the end of year freeze.

This year's release contains:
California Tax Tables with the 2016 withholding rate schedules.

Federal Tax Table with the 2016 rate schedules, as well as the System Parameter table items related to the Nonresident Alien (NRA) Federal Tax amounts.

Control table updates for calendar year 2016 to adjust the maximum employee contribution for the HSA and the Health FSA.

System Parameter table with the new qualified parking rates effective January 1, 2016.