CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:06:29 -0800
Greetings!

We have received the above release for implementation and processing at all campuses with LX units.  As you are aware we have an agreement with the LX unit ratified on November 15, 2016.  Under the terms of that agreement a lump sum is required in the MO compute for January 2017.

We have executed the one time process for all affected campuses and the files are available for your use.

As UCOP Payroll notified you please work with your local APD to verify the impacted employees and update the transactions prior to inclusion in the first available MO Edit

We will not install these transactions for processing without your review and approval of the transactions.

As always if you have comments, questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks!