CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:20:23 -0800
Greetings;
We have received an set of control tables updates for this effort.  This release is in support of UCPath, as indicated in the request:
Many different DOS codes have been established to track different awards and bonuses even though from the payroll perspective, the DOS codes are identical. With the transition to PeopleSoft (PS), different award and bonus EARN codes (PS equivalent of DOS codes) will not be used to track different award and bonuses. To facilitate the conversion of DOS codes to EARN codes, redundant codes are being eliminated.

Functionally what this will do is add a new DOS code of AWD for all locations, and inactivate the following redundant DOS codes effective December 2015:
ABL, ABP, BOP, CEI, EIA, ERA, FAP, IA8, LAA, LAP, LEA, MIA, MCI, MPP, NFP, NDI, NDL, PIE, SAL, SAP, SMA, SPA, SPT, SRD, SPB, TIA, TIL, BDF, PAA (UCLA and Merced only)

As is always the case with new DOS codes we will need you to provide us the DOS Sequence number for use at your campus.

Please respond to me and your campus support person with the DOS code, as soon as is possible.  We would like to ensure this is in place by December 1, 2015.

As always, if you have comments, concerns or questions please let us know.

Thanks!