CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 11:04:37 -0800
Greetings!

We have received the above release for immediate deployment and execution.

As you are aware the November 2015 standard measurement process for the ACA employees having a hire date during the November 2014-October 2015 ACA Standard Measurement Period were skipped, although those with a break in service of less than 26 weeks should have been included.

This release creates a process, one time execution, to identify, measure and create updates as needed to address this condition.

With your approval we will execute the process and apply the required updates.

As always, if you have questions, comments or concerns please let us know.

Also, obviously, the sooner you approve the better.

Thanks!