CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:46:41 -0700
Greetings;
We have received the above release for installation prior to Year end 2017.

The release will correct an error found at the end of 2016, wherein The Work Number reported that certain employees’ 2016 and 2017 YTD earnings were incorrectly stated.  This error being caused by pay periods in 2016 with pay dates in 2017.

This release addresses that error condition.

Please respond at your earliest convenience so we do not miss this update prior to year end.

As always please direct all questions, comments and concerns to us.

Thanks!