CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:46:53 -0800
Greetings!

We have the release identified above for immediate installation at all campuses.  Functionally this release will do the following:
1) If an employee does not make a plan selection prior to the PIE date they will no longer be enrolled in default plans, but rather will be move to the no benefits category.
2) A new opt out code will be created ('Z') which will indicate no benefit was selected.

The release requires installation, for compliance with policy, by February 2, 2016 and we plan to hit that date for all campuses.

Your swift approval would be helpful.

As always if you have questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks!