CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:49:13 -0700
Greetings all;
This release contains a request to create a report of the information used in 2017 to generate the CX lump sum payment.  As this is a historic report and the requirements are that we create the report using as close to the actual information on the employee database at the time the original payment was created we will be performing this process outside of the normal production environments.

For each hosted location a report will be created using backups of the databases from that date, and the report will be provided to your location and to UC Labor for review.

No action regarding this release is required from you.  However, UC Labor does have requirements for your actions in regard to the report once you have received it.

We plan to generate the report over the next few days and a Hosted Applications analyst will send the report as soon as it is available.

As always we await any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks!