CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2015 14:00:30 -0700
Greetings!

We have received another technical release for you to approve.  As with most of these the functional impact will be minimal. However, two changes may had some small visibility.

First, in response to an error found after R2124 which resulted in some post doc employees being separated in error we will be explicitly excluding the PDW to the list of I4 exclusions.

Second, some additional criteria have been added to the ACA process to exclude employees who separated before currently active reporting periods.  This will reduce the amount of information being saved and tracked.

As always if you have questions, comments or concerns please contact us.

Your approval will be appreciated.

Thanks!