CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:20:04 -0700
Greetings all.

We have received the above release for install prior to the first compute including July earnings, which will run later this week for most of you.  As such it is critical that you approve this release and respond with the information we need to apply these new DOS codes for you.

The release adds six new DOS codes are to manage the Negotiated Salary Trial Program.

For all six of these DOS codes we need the appropriate DOS Sequence value.
NCB - NEGOTIATED SAL REG-COV   NSTP-REG-COV
NCC - NEGOTIATED SAL CAP REG-CVNSTP-CAP-C
NCG - NEGOTIATED SAL GAP REG-CVNSTP-GAP-C
NNC - NEGOTIATED SAL NEG-UNC   NSTP-NEG-U
NCU - NEGOTIATED SAL CAP NEG-UNNSTP-CAP-U
NGU - NEGOTIATED SAL GAP NEG-UNNSTP-GAP-U

For Davis and Riverside we would like to know how you want to address the Academic and staff object codes.

As always questions, comments or concerns are welcomed here.

Thanks!