CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:12:51 -0800
Greetings!

We have received the above release for installation at all campuses.  In simple  terms this release enables the new medical plans for 2017 and moves any employees on the old plans off of the,  For Blue Shield the employee will be moved to Blue Cross.

The release is to be installed with one times and queries executed After Monthly Maintenance to begin December, and the one time processes will run after the application of the first wave of OE transactions, but before the computes for December Earnings.

As a result we need to start working to get this in quickly.

As always, if you have questions, comments, or concerns please let us know.

Thanks!