CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:12:52 -0800
Greetings!

We have received the above release for install to all hosted campuses.

This release establishes the DX bargaining unit but without dues or exclusive representation. This will allow the implementation of special health and welfare rates for DX frozen at the 2014 rates. These special rates will be released as part of the 2015 health and welfare rate changes.

The DX bargaining unit is being formed under an agreement with the Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD) allowing the UAPD to represent physicians, dentists and podiatrists at campus-based student health and counseling centers.

Implementation of this release must happen after 11/19/14 and before the December 2014 monthly Maintenance.  Our current target for this implementation is 11/21/14.

If you have questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks!