CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 13:55:06 -0700
Greetings;
For those campuses, with a CX unit, who want it we have received the above release for general use.

As usual with these types of processing the program will create a list of employees, and related transactions to pay the unit members as agreed.

Please review the information sent by UCOP Payroll, approve the release, and work with your hosted applications analyst to get this payment made.

Please note that the release reminds us that the payments must be processed in the following computes:
  MO cycle ending May 31, 2017
  B2 cycle ending June 3, 2017

We are aware that this is tight timing for the MO cycle and so will be executing this process for all campuses on 5/19/17 and sending you the reporting for your review as soon as it is available.

As always if you have any concerns, comments or questions please let us know.

Thanks!