CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:32:46 -0700
Greetings;
We have received the following rate increases for immediate installation.
    Increase the Fair Share Fee and Conscientious Objectors payroll deduction amount from 0.80% to 0.84% for the covered PX Unit.
    Increase the Fair Share Fee and Conscientious Objectors payroll deduction amount from 0.78% to 0.86% for the covered BX Unit.

The timing of this is such that it must be updated prior to the MO and MA cycles for August, but after the BW cycle ending 8/16/14.

We plan to install these updates as follows:
Berkeley          8/19/2014
Hastings	        8/19/2014
San Diego        8/21/2014
Santa Cruz       8/22/2014
Santa Barbara	8/22/2014
Irvine               8/22/2014
ASUCLA            8/22/2014
Davis                8/25/2014
Riverside          8/25/2014

As always if you have questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks!