CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:48:28 -0700
We wanted to let you know that the AJS team, here at UCOP, is working on an effort to help you load your 2016 processing schedule.  As you may be aware, last year they loaded the common repeating tasks, many of which you are unaware of, for all of 2015.  For 2016 they are taking a more ambitious stance and working on scheduling the more involved things like Timesheets, Edits, and Bank Transmissions.  The goal is to have the core schedule loaded and allow you to review and adjust the few items that do not fall correctly on your schedule.

We hope that this will significantly reduce the effort you need to expend to have your schedule covered in 2016.

Our intention is to work with you over the month to verify and load the events into AJS, with our intention to complete the loading of the 2016 schedules by the end of October 2016.

As always we welcome questions, comments and concerns.

Thanks!