CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 13:17:25 -0800
Greetings;
We received an update for the UPTE and AFSCME caps on January 4, 2016.  This release must be in place for January Earnings and will be applied on 1/19/2016.

In specific this makes the following changes:
Increases the UPTE caps to $70.00 per month for the Dues/Fees/CO Charities the HX, RX and TX units effective with the first pay cycles for work performed entirely in January 2016.

Increases the AFSCME caps for the Dues/Fee/CO Charities for all AFSCME units from  $70.51 to $74.51 effective with January 2016 earnings.

As always if you have questions, comments, or concerns please let us know.

If you campus is not affected we will not apply these changes to you.

Thanks!