CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:38:54 -0700
Greetings;
The above release is has been provided to Hosted Applications for immediate installation.  The release letter states that this must be in place before the first compute with a November 2016 pay date.  As such this is required before the BW computes next week.

The changes will mean that effective with check dates of 11/01/2016, Faculty Summer Salary will be reported to Fidelity via the NACHA interface as plan 56016, source 06 (employee, GTN 735) or source 08 (employer, GTN 736) instead of plan 60988, source 05 (employee) or source 06 (employer) for all activity, except cancellations or overpayments with original check dates prior to 11/01/2016.

Outside of this there are no explicit changes to your functional processes.

Our current plan is to install this on or before 10/24/16, depending on the level of local modification to PPP430.

Your immediate approval would be really helpful.  I will bug you at the Payroll Directors conference if I do not have your approval before then.

As always if you have questions, comments or concerns, please let us know!

Thanks!