CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:02:55 -0700
Greetings;

We have received the above release for implementation at all campuses with the DX unit on hand.  From the implementation letter:
"In November 2013, The University of California came to an agreement with the Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD) allowing the UAPD to represent physicians, dentists and podiatrists at campus-based student health and counseling centers. The new unit will be associated with Collective
Bargaining Unit Code ‘DX’ “Student Health Physicians & Dentists.” This release establishes the DX political action program deduction gross to net (GTN) code."

This release will implement the associated GTN for this agreed upon action.

Please approve at your earliest convenience.

Please note that this release implements GTN 642 and we will need a GTN priority value from you.

As always please direct any questions, comments or concerns to us for resolution.

Thanks!