CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Lou Browdy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:41:16 -0700
FYI.  No local processing implications, unless you have a use for the new field
which will be in the sequential PAR file.

--On Friday, September 03, 2004 5:18 PM -0700 Barbara Vanden Borre

Lou Browdy, Manager, Computing Support
UCSB Accounting Services and Controls
3201 SAAS Building
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-2040