CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Christopher Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 15:31:26 -0700
Greetings all;

This is not a request for an approval, rather this is a notification of a project we are undertaking.

As you many of you are aware our process to send files to banks is antiquated and needs to be abated with UCOP's Data-Center move.  In specific we plan to move the physical transmission process to a more secure and modern transmission platform.

The Production Control Shared Service Center (PCSSC) will be migrating file transfers to a new service using GoAnywhere in conjunction with Control-M to automate the jobs.

We expect there will be no changes that will be required by your group. We merely ask that when the bank contacts you as a part of their due diligence you give approval to change the method job transfers are initiated and processed.

If you have any questions, please contact me or your regular campus support person, who will contact me.

Thank for your attention!