CMPPAY-L Archives

UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes

CMPPAY-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Barbara Vanden Borre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UC Payroll Release Distribution Notes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:39:12 -0700
There are indeed message table transactions for new program
PPP537 that were omitted from the release.  We are uncertain
when Base Payroll will issue them, but I've obtained them from
Jim Tuohig so we can go ahead and implement them when
we're ready.

   bvb