SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Ladisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 17:05:57 +0000
Hi Allegra and all,

My apologies - I simply forwarded Miranda's email and the hyperlink did not carry over.

You can register for one of the sessions (they offer three time zone slots) by clicking on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UbHdgBLq2XRHxdQM3E2aI_sSx5lfKqjd/view. I assume they will send a Zoom link after registration.

Best

Michael

Michael Ladisch

Scholarly Communications Officer