SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Gerardo Colmenar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerardo Colmenar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 08:14:45 -0800

Morning everyone,

Just want to share this link to the library's study and statement on the state of collections budget for our campus.  This was a study done by the library and our University Librarian have discussed the report with campus administration.  The website below has a link to the report.

http://www.library.ucsb.edu/collection-development/collections-funding

thanks, gary