SCHOLARPUB-L Archives

Scholarly Communications CKG

SCHOLARPUB-L@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU

From:
Gerardo Colmenar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerardo Colmenar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:06:21 -0800

Hello everyone,

Just want to forward this talk not organized by the library. It is organized by the film and media studies department with sponsors from history department and other units on campus. great to see these kinds of collaborations.

thanks,

Gerardo "Gary"  Colmenar, Librarian
Asian American Studies, Anthropology,Linguistics,
Native American Studies, and Philosophy

Reference Services:
Davidson Library
U.C. Santa Barbara