As the final step in migrating the Merritt infrastructure to virtual machines, we will need to suspend access to Merritt while the DNS name changes are performed. Moving Merritt to a virtual environment will provide a higher level of stability and efficiency.

We are coordinating with UCOP ITS (who will actually perform the work), so we are scheduling a generous maintenance period on:

Wed June 26, 9:30am-12pm PT.

It will likely not require the entire period, but there are several changes involved and we would like to perform testing to be sure that everything is working. We will notify you via this listserv should the maintenance be finished early, or run longer than expected. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.

Perry Willett

Digital Preservation Services Manager

California Digital Library

415 20th St., 4th Floor